Level 1 – Sequential Study
Life-study of Romans, msgs. 60, 61
Level 1 Study Questions
1. Why is God triune and how does the Triune God fulfill His purpose?
2. What is the relationship between God’s dispensation, righteousness, holiness, and glory?
Level 2 – Topical Study of Romans
Week 36 – Living to the Lord and Giving Our Own Account at the Judgment Seat
The Conclusion of the New Testament: The Believers, Vol. 2, msgs. 151, 184;
The Collected Works of Witness Lee, 1972, vol. 1, “Preparing for the Lord’s Return,” ch. 7
The Conclusion of the New Testament: The Church, the Kingdom, and the New Jerusalem, msg. 222
Rom. 14:10 footnote 1 references and cross reference;
Rom. 14:12 footnote “give” cross references
Memory Verses for Prayer:
Rom. 14:7-8, 12
Level 2 Study Questions
2. In Rom. 14:12, what is the significance of the phrase “concerning himself” in the context of Romans 14?
3. What is the judgment seat of God in Romans 14? Give a brief summary of God’s judgment upon unbelievers and believers.
4. In what ways might we put a stumbling block or cause of falling before the brothers around us (Rom. 14:13)?