Level 1 – Sequential Study
Life-study of Romans, msgs. 54, 55
Level 1 Study Questions
1. What are some functions of resurrection?
2. What is the significance of designation according to “the Spirit of holiness?”
Level 2 – Topical Study of Romans
Week 33 – Being Subject to Authorities
CWWN, vol. 59, “Miscellaneous Records of the Kuling Training (1), msgs. 12, 14-15
Rom. 13:1 footnote 2 cross references
Memory Verses for Prayer:
Level 2 Study Questions
2. According to Scripture, is there authority in the church and are there authorities in the church?
3. Should we subject to imperfect authority and what is the proper way to deal with imperfect authority?
4. Which authorities in your life do you find the most difficult to be subject to?