Level 1 – Sequential Study
Life-study of Romans, msgs. 50, 51
Level 1 Study Questions
1. What are the three enemies that meet in man’s flesh and how do we deal with them?
2. What is the central point of the gospel of God?
Level 2 – Topical Study of Romans
Week 31 – Functioning in the Body according to Our Apportioned Measure
Life-study of Romans, msg. 42, 43
Rom. 12:6 footnote 1 cross references
Memory Verses for Prayer:
Level 2 Study Questions
2. What are the gifts according to grace listed by Paul in Rom. 12?
3. Which virtue among the gifts listed impressed you the most?
4. What have you seen concerning the members not having the same function and how has this impacted your view and service, if any?