1. That all the saints would “be empowered in the Lord” and “put on the whole armor of God” in order to engage in the spiritual warfare
Ephesians 6:10-11 Finally, be empowered in the Lord and in the might of His strength. Put on the whole armor of God that you may be able to stand against the stratagems of the devil.
2. The Spanish-speaking conference for the churches in the Northeast to be held this upcoming weekend
3. The new semester:
a. That all the middle school, high school and college saints would be burdened for the gospel and be witnesses for the Lord on their campuses, both locally and across the entire country
b. The arrangements among all of the families in the church for their children to return to school for the Fall semester
4. The arrangements for the children’s meeting service and the young people’s service in all nine halls
5. The purchase of the new meeting hall in the Upper West Side (Hall 6) for the strengthening of the church life and the spread of the Lord’s testimony in Manhattan
6. Young Working Saints and Young Couples Conference over the weekend of September 25-26
7. The Lord’s move in various parts of the world:
a. The migration of burdened saints to six designated European cities—Barcelona, Brussels, Dublin, Lisbon, Rome, and Zurich.
b. The preaching of the gospel and the spread of the Lord’s testimony in Cuba, Venezuela and North Korea
8. The various needs of the saints both locally and in other localities (e.g. physical and emotional, health-related, job-related, family-related, etc.)