Meeting ID: 872 1843 0638
Level 1 – Sequential Study
Life-study of Romans, msgs. 3-4
Level 1 Study Questions
1. In which four aspects does man come under God’s condemnation?
2. What is Paul’s intention in writing the section on condemnation?
Level 2 – Topical Study of Romans
Week 3 – Jesus Christ–the Son of God
The Issue of Christ Being Glorified by the Father with the Divine Glory, chs. 1-2
Rom. 1:4 footnote 2 cross references
Memory Verses for Prayer:
Level 2 Study Questions
1. What is the significance of Jesus Christ being the Son of God? Consider the relationship between the Son and the Father, especially as revealed in the Gospels.
2. Where in the Gospels do we see Christ’s divinity?
3. Why do aspects of Christ’s divinity matter in our experience?
4. Which aspects of Christ’s divinity do you appreciate?
4. Which aspects of Christ’s humanity in the Gospels do you lack?
5. Why must Jesus Christ have humanity and what are the implications of this fact in our experience?
Accessing the Materials
- The Bible (Recovery Version) without footnotes is available for free on text.recoveryversion.bible
- Life-study messages are available for free on ministrybooks.org
- Materials not available for free on ministrybooks.org need to be purchased separately
- Hymns are available on hymnal.net
- Week 1 – The Gospel of God in the Book of Romans
- Week 2 – Jesus Christ—the Seed of David
- Week 3 – Jesus Christ—the Son of God
- Week 4 – Designation and Resurrection
- Week 5 – God’s Righteous Judgment of Unrighteous, Self-righteous, and Religious Mankind
- Week 6 – Justification and Propitiation
- Week 7 – The Justification of Our Father Abraham–the Righteousness of Faith
- Week 8 – The Righteous Having Life and Living by Faith
- Week 9 – Christ Died for Us
- Week 10 – Reconciliation and the Ministry of Reconciliation
- Week 11 – Being Saved in His Life
- Week 12 – Two Men–Adam versus Christ
- Week 13 – Superabounding Grace Reigning in Life
- Week 14 – The Old Man Crucified and Buried with Christ
- Week 15 – Raised and Growing Together with Him, Walking in Newness of Life
- Week 16 – Knowing, Reckoning, and Presenting unto Sanctification
- Week 17 – A Study of the Law and Our Flesh in Romans 6 – through 8
- Week 18 – The Law of the Spirit of life Having Freed Us from the Law of Sin and of Death
- Week 19 – Minding the Spirit and Walking according to our Mingled Spirit
- Week 20 – Man’s Tripartite Being Made Life by the Divine Dispensing
- Week 21 – Sonship: Children of God, Sons of God, Joint Heirs with Christ
- Week 22 – Our Interceding Christ
- Week 23 – All Things Working Together for Good to Those who Love God
- Week 24 – The Love of Our “Abba Father”
- Week 25 – The Selection, Predestination, and Mercy of God
- Week 26 – Being a Vessel under the Sovereignty of God
- Week 27 – The Principle of a Remnant
- Week 28 – Grafting
- Week 29 – Presenting Our Bodies as Our Reasonable Service
- Week 30 – Being Fashioned versus Being Transformed
- Week 31 – Functioning in the Body according to Our Apportioned Measure
- Week 32 – The Living Out of the Body Life
- Week 33 – Being Subject to Authorities
- Week 34 – Knowing the Time and Today’s Warfare
- Week 35 – Receiving the Believers as God has Received Them
- Week 36 – Living to the Lord and Giving Our Own Account at the Judgment Seat
- Week 37 – The Kingdom of God as Righteousness, Peace, and Joy in the Holy Spirit
- Week 38 – Fellowship Among the Workers and the Churches
- Week 39 – Greetings in the Body Life
- Week 40 – Christ as All and In All in the Gospel of God