Who should fill out the registration form
1. Each young person (6th grade to 12th grade), college student, and adult should submit his or her own form. Young people need to read and sign the agreement on page 2 of the form. Young people will need their parent/guardian to read and sign the agreements and medical information on pages 2, 3, and 4.
2. Each parent or guardian should submit his or her own form. Children in 5th grade and younger should be included on the parent’s/guardian’s form.
Lord’s Day, February 19
4:00 PM Arrival and registration
6:00 PM Dinner
7:30 PM Meeting One
Monday, February 20
9:30 AM Meeting Two
4:00 PM Special Fellowship
7:00 PM Meeting Three
Tuesday, February 21
9:30 AM Meeting Four
12:30 PM Lunch
1:30 PM Corporate Cleaning
2:00 PM Departure
College students: $135
Young people (grades 6-12): $90
Child (age 6 and up): $70
Child (under the age of 6): No fee
Note: Families with more than two children or young people only pay for the first two
- Cash or check preferred.
- Checks should be payable to “The church in New York City”
- Cash or check payments should be given to the coordinator in your hall. For the list of hall coordinators, see below.
- Venmo payment is available, made to @NYCTrainingFund
- Venmo payments should include a note/memo that specifies 1) the event, e.g., “YP Retreat” and 2) the persons being paid for (if not already included in the name on the check)
- Please print out or save your Venmo email receipt, and show it to your hall’s coordinator and when you check in at Camp Penuel.
Registration and payment coordinators
Hall 1: Fabrice Robin
Hall 2: Albert Li
Hall 3: Cindy Diao
Hall 4: Ivanhoe Frederick
Hall 5: Joey Zhang
Hall 6: Davina Wu
Hall 7: William Kwong
Hall 8: Emmanuel Chang
Hall 9: Alex Chen
If you have any questions, please contact the coordinator in your hall or email email@example.com